Performance Improvement Labs began developing physician-formulated all-natural dietary supplements aimed at getting only the best results. No fillers or additives are used. Supplements are formulated and reviewed by our physician who keeps an eye on dosage to achieve the best physiologic effects. Recent studies and tests are monitored to ensure that the science is there to back up the claims. There are many options available to you in the market, but none so well crafted as those you'll find right here at Performance Improvement Labs!
For those looking for a solid choice Prebiotic, our Prebio Core is an outstanding choice which improves gut health by promoting healthy gut flora (normally occurring bacteria in your gut which aid digestion).
If you're looking to tighten up the skin and reduce wrinkles, look no further than our Unflawed skin cream - designed without unnecessary fillers or abrasive chemicals.
People who "practice retrieval" in a repeated way find themselves better able to remember what they learned. This form of learning, while highly effective, can be more exhausting and requires higher levels of concentration, focus, alertness, and endurance.1
A series of recent studies have shown that repeated exposure to the information, whether in group or individual settings, increased memory recall. Long study sessions were only valuable if the student was able to focus and meaningfully store the new information, requiring more clarity and stamina.2
A study published in the journal Memory in 2009 showed that the simple re-reading of the text book and notes was not as effective as self-testing or retrieval practice. These more advanced and more beneficial study techniques are associated with better long-term memory retention, however, the more common method of review is less time and energy consuming and leads to what the authors call the illusion of self-competence.3
Have questions? Call us at (844) 200-0382 or email us at email@example.com - We'd be happy to answer anytime!
Your charge will appear as "PERFRMANCL844-200-0382"
Your charge will appear as "8442000382trypilabs"
1. Karpicke JD and Bauerschmidt A. “Spaced retrieval: absolute spacing enhances learning regardless of relative spacing.” J Exp Psychol Learn Mem Cogn. 2011 Sep;37(5):1250-7.
2. Kang, S. "Spaced Repetition Promotes Efficient and Effective Learning: Policy Implications for Instruction.” Behavioral and Brain Sciences 2016, Vol. 3(1) 12–19.
3. Karpicke JD, Butler AC, and Roediger HL. “Metacognitive strategies in student learning: Do students practise retrieval when they study on their own?” Memory 2009, 17:4, 471-479.
4. Blackwell D and Clarke TC. CDC MMWR Vol 62(14). 4/12/2013. Quickstats p 275.
5. Fatigue Survey Reports, Part 1. "Fatigue in the Workplace: Causes and Consequence of Employee Fatigue." National Safety Council, 2017.
6. Chun MM and Turk-Browne MB. "Interactions between Attention and Memory." Cur Op in Neurobio. 2007 Apr;17(2):177-84.